Hair Issue



Well..
I got an email from a wonderful reader that suggested to me why not to change my hair color into a rich brown hue like Hanneli's Mustaparta..

And I've got to say that I am thinking of it intensely..The truth is that I fed up with the blonde highlights because I have them 5 years and I would like to get back to my natural color

So the next days I have an appointment with my hairdresser to discuss how to get rid of the blonde hair

Plus: I love Hanneli's dark hair color

I would like to know your opinion..

Savina

Comments

  1. well, I'm also thinking to change my hair color and bring back my natural dark hair.So i would say yes, do it , for the very same reasons i desided it.(good for your hair to have a break, it's a safe change cause it is your natural color ). And i also think a dark color will give you a stronger face. I like her hair on the second pic, would definitely recomment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I really do like your hair like it is now, so I wouldn't want you to go dark all the way, but it's your choice, I bet it would look nice on you! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say yes! Do it! It would look great on you! However the blonde highlights will come up again so you'll probably have to dye them a few times to get that result. Blonde is a difficult color to get rid of.

    Call me M | Do You Speak Gossip?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you hair is perfect now and you don't have to change it at all but it's up to you to decide;)
    http://sonjaloli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the one in the top right hand corner





    bubblegum casting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway