Saturday, September 13, 2014

Khaki Epaulet Trench


Khaki x black x denim 
One of my favorite color combo ever!
Khaki color is gonna  rule my wardrobe this year I cherish everything about this hue and it goes perfect with my black & white ensembles.That's why I bought this different version of the classic trench coat.It is the most appropriate gear for this weather so airy and light..
Oh I forgot to say that I love to team it with little gold details..

Savina 





KHAKI TRENCH COAT HERE
CHANEL BAG
BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS
ZARA BOYFRIEND RIPPED JEANS
ASOS SATIN CAMI TOP

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cool outfit! Amazing colors!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that outfit and amazing bag. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the trench and the bag!!!

    cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this! Awesome trench coat!

    xx

    Withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...