Wide Striped Top


You know I am sucker for stripes for all kind of them.
I don't count stripes as a trend as I consider them as a basic piece of clothing.. 
Whether horizontal, vertical, thin, thick, black and white or in living colour, stripes make a graphic statement, day or night.
Like the way I teamed it with?

ps:I love my new slip ons!

Savina





WIDE STRIPEY TOP HERE
MAX LEATHER BACKPACK HERE
BOYFRIEND DENIM SHORTS HERE
ASH SLIP ON SNEAKERS
CASIO WATCH
LEATHER BELT borrowed from my sister

Comments

  1. YES! Love this! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the edgy look! the loose fit is perfect for you!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telio look!!! Poli omorfi!!

    Filakia apo Londino! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

Giveaway

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon