Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wide Striped Top


You know I am sucker for stripes for all kind of them.
I don't count stripes as a trend as I consider them as a basic piece of clothing.. 
Whether horizontal, vertical, thin, thick, black and white or in living colour, stripes make a graphic statement, day or night.
Like the way I teamed it with?

ps:I love my new slip ons!

Savina





WIDE STRIPEY TOP HERE
MAX LEATHER BACKPACK HERE
BOYFRIEND DENIM SHORTS HERE
ASH SLIP ON SNEAKERS
CASIO WATCH
LEATHER BELT borrowed from my sister

4 comments:

  1. YES! Love this! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the edgy look! the loose fit is perfect for you!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Telio look!!! Poli omorfi!!

    Filakia apo Londino! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...