Hair Botox Experience


Whoever follows me on instagram ( @savina_dos ) probably saw  that the other day visited  the ΞΑΝΘΗ hair gallery at Mediterranean Cosmos to botox my hair..
Yeah right.. 
Besides your face you can also botox your hair.. Hair botox is a new treatment that could turn back the clock and help you regain your healthy hair.


It stayed on the hair about 40 minutes and it lasts 4 weeks, it gave my natural wavy hair more movement and body..

 This therapy really fulfilled all my expectations  it was a great experience for my hair and the hair experts Kelly and Marina did their best for my hair.. 

Thank you girls for pampering..
My hair really loved it!

You can now botox your hair too with 25% discount by saying at the ΞΑΝΘΗ hair gallery at Mediterranean Cosmos the code "THEBLOSSOMGIRLS25".. 

Easy right?

Savina












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway