Khaki T shirt


I love this flattering shade of khaki not only this season, cause it's a huge trend, but it's a favorite color of mine years now.. I think it flatters both brunettes and blondies, I also love to style it with small amounts of gold deets like this tiny gold detail on my bag.. 

Do you like it?

Savina




LEATHER BOXY BAG HERE
ZARA KHAKI T SHIRT (old)
ZARA LONG TRENCH COAT
ZARA FINE HEELS
STRADIVARIOUS SKINNY PANTS
Get this look for $116+ on Lookastic: Olive Crew-neck T-shirt, Black Skinny Jeans, Black Leather Heeled Sandals, Black Leather Crossbody Bag, and Beige Trenchcoat

Comments

  1. This colour is totally trend this season! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color palette! The colors complement each other so well and it's a beautiful look for fall.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway