Sequined Shoes


I would like to introduce you another gorgeous pair of shoes..
I bet you will love them! 

My exquisite  KANNA shoes from Spain, I really love European brands  they' re all so stylish and always on point! The detail of these beauties is that  the back of the sequins are grey and if you rub the sequins in the other direction they change color, you can make every design you want, cool right?


Because of their uniqueness I chose to wear something more minimal and plain to tone them down.
Hope you like it!

Another look I have in my mind to combine them with is a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans with rolled hem (more nordic style)..

Wait for your thoughts..

Savina






Take a closer look!
pic from my insta account ( @savina_dos)

KANNA SEQUINED BROGUES via GALLERIA DI SCARPE
ZARA 7/8 TAILORED PANTS
ZARA TURTLENECK
MARC BY MARC JACOBS LEATHER SATCHEL
ASOS CAPE
H&M FEDORA HAT
Women's Black Shawl, Grey Turtleneck, Black Capri Pants, Black Chunky Leather Oxford Shoes on Lookastic: Black Shawl, Grey Turtleneck, Black Capri Pants, Black Chunky Leather Oxford Shoes

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wishlist

GIVEAWAY- 100$ Coupon

Giveaway